Virtual Office in St Albans
If you want the benefits of a premium business address without the cost of renting a physical space, our virtual offices in St Albans have got you covered. We can help you keep your work and home life separate while simultaneously boosting your company’s professional image.
Virtual Office Products
Here at The Workstation, we offer four types of virtual office services in St Albans: Registered Office and Directors’ Service Address, Registered Office Address, Virtual Mailbox, and Physical Mailbox. Each one serves a slightly different purpose, so find out more about each option below to see which would be the best choice for your company. Some business owners choose to use all four!
Registered Office and Service Address
£95+VAT per annum.
When you set up a private limited company in England or Wales, you are required by Companies House and HMRC to have a registered address for both your business and any listed directors. This is what they use for official correspondence. However, not all business owners want to list their home address for this purpose.
We can provide you with both types of address in order to protect your private residence from unwanted solicitations and correspondence. In addition, using one of our premium virtual offices in St Albans gives you a prestigious business address that’s sure to impress your clients.
Rest assured that any official correspondence from Companies House, HMRC, or any other governing body will be automatically forwarded to you by Royal Mail for your convenience.
- If you wish to use our business address as your general trading address as well, please add a virtual mailbox or physical mailbox to your order. This will ensure that all other forms of correspondence are forwarded on to you.
- If you don’t need to use The Workstation’s address as your director’s service address, our registered office address service will likely be better suited to your needs.
Registered Office Address
£75+VAT per annum.
If you register a company in England or Wales, you need to have a registered office address where HMRC, Companies House, and other official governing bodies can send you official correspondence. While it is possible to use your home address for this purpose, many business owners prefer to protect their privacy by making use of our virtual office services in St Albans instead.
By using this service, you get a prestigious address to use on your business cards and create a more professional image for your company. All official correspondence from Companies House, HMRC, and similar governing bodies will be forwarded on to you, ensuring your business continues to run smoothly.
- Those who also want to use The Workstation’s address for their general trading address will need to order a virtual mailbox or physical mailbox too. That way, all general correspondence will be sent on to you.
- Those who wish to use our location as a directors’ service address should choose our registered office and directors’ service address option.
£20+VAT per month - Save 15% on annual subscriptions.
Do you work from home but want to avoid making your personal address public? Or are you looking to expand your business and need a premium UK address without the cost of renting an office space? Our virtual mailbox service could be the perfect solution to your needs.
You can enhance your company’s status by using our exclusive virtual offices in St Albans as your general trading address, giving off the professional image of a thriving business at an affordable price. This service enables you to use our address for everything from banking to customer contact. You can also list it on your website. All correspondence will be forwarded on to you by Royal Mail or scanned and sent to you via email by us – so you won’t miss a thing.
- On its own, a virtual mailbox doesn’t function as your official registered business address or directors’ service address. If you wish to use The Workstation’s address for those purposes, please add these services to your order before checking out.
- If you would prefer to collect your mail in person, you’ll need to choose our physical mailbox service instead.
£28+VAT per month - Save 15% on annual subscriptions.
For those who work from home but want to protect their private address from unwanted correspondence, The Workstation’s physical mailbox service at our virtual offices in St Albans has the answer. It enables you to use our business address as your general trading address, giving you a prestigious location to print on your website and business cards. You’ll be able to use it for everything from customer contact to banking.
You’ll be allocated your own personal mailbox in our stylish building, where you can collect your correspondence from in person at your convenience.
- A physical mailbox on its own does not act as either an official registered business address or a directors’ service address. If you require those services, please add them to your basket before checking out.
- If you would rather have your correspondence forwarded to your home address or sent electronically, please select our virtual mailbox instead.
Our St Albans Virtual Office Locations
Each of our virtual offices in St Albans is situated in the heart of this bustling and historic city, giving your company a prestigious business address to impress clients.
If you’re not sure exactly which of our virtual office services in St Albans are best suited to your needs, please feel free to get in touch with the friendly team here at The Workstation. We’ll be more than happy to answer your questions!
4-6 Spicer Street, St Albans,
Herts, AL3 4PQ
With stain glassed windows, Gothic arches and decorative corbels, Arquen House sits proudly amongst the surrounding St. Albans architectural landscape.
For those requiring a physical space for meetings or engaging in focused work, we also provide serviced offices to rent. These offer excellent transport links and professional facilities such as business lounges, a reception team to have your calls answered, and productivity-boosting office suites.
Want a prestigious business address? Need someone to handle your mail when you can’t?
Then our virtual office services are for you.
What our Clients Say
A professional, smart and welcoming serviced office space
Stylish and functional meeting room
Perfect registered office service for a great price
Forever going above and beyond
I would thoroughly recommend The Work Station, you will not be disappointed
Since the ‘pandemic’ began and the realization of the continuing economic fallout, there has been a raging argument about the pros and cons of working from home or working from the office.
Being self-motivated, we can spend a significant proportion of our lives working and our working requirements may demand that we have access to a range of business services that can be delivered with exceptional care, careful thought and added value.
Refreshingly and surprisingly, this has been my experience as a recipient of the excellent services provided by The Work Station. I am in awe of the care the management have shown to me and their service users and I would thoroughly recommend The Work Station, you will not be disappointed