Virtual Office in Berkhamsted
Individuals, businesses, or sole traders in Berkhamsted can make the most of the esteemed address our business centre offers without the commitment of a physical office. A standout feature of a virtual office in Berkhamsted is the privilege of using our distinguished business centre address as your trading address. This enhances your local stature and, when prominently displayed on your website, boosts your business’s reputation. Considering the emphasis search engines place on businesses with a verifiable location, a virtual office is a savvy move in Berkhamsted. Beyond the savings, it’s about operational excellence. We take care of your post, scanning and emailing it to you seamlessly. And if you’re inclined to collect your mail, we’ll keep you updated with timely notifications. Choosing a virtual office signifies a business’s commitment to blending traditional values with modern solutions.
Virtual Office Services
For legal use ONLY, choose Registered Office +/- Directors Service Address. For business use, choose Virtual Mailbox OR Physical Mailbox. For legal AND business use, choose Virtual Mailbox OR Physical Mailbox, and add Registered Office +/- Directors Service Address as an extra.
Registered Office + Directors Service Address
£95+VAT per annum.
There are lots of requirements you must adhere to when you set up a private limited company in England or Wales. One such rule set by HMRC and Companies House is that you must have a registered address for the business and any listed directors. If you don’t have a private office, you can use the address of our business centre in Harpenden for both purposes.
Utilising this service can give you several advantages. Firstly, it keeps your home address private and prevents you from receiving unwanted solicitations in the post. Royal Mail will forward any official correspondence from Companies House and HMRC to you automatically so that you won’t miss anything important. Secondly, our premium address will add credibility to the image of your business, opening up opportunities for growth that you might not otherwise be offered.
- To use our virtual offices as your general trading address, you will need to add either a physical mailbox or virtual mailbox to your order. This will make sure that all forms of correspondence are forwarded to you.
- If you don’t require a directors’ service address, you may find our registered office address product more suitable.
Registered Office Address
£75+VAT per annum.
As you may be aware, when registering a company in England or Wales, you need to have a registered office address where HMRC, Companies House, and other governing bodies can send official mailings. While it’s possible to use your home address, choosing to list our virtual offices in Harpenden instead can protect your residence from unwanted correspondence.
Royal Mail will forward all official post from Companies House and HMRC to you, keeping all your operations running smoothly. At the same time, you’ll benefit from being associated with our prestigious address when dealing with potential clients and customers.
- If you are hoping to use The Workstation’s location for your company’s general trading address, please add either a virtual or physical mailbox to your order. That way you’ll be able to have all types of correspondence sent to you.
- Do you also require a directors’ service address for your business? You will need to choose our registered office and directors’ service address product instead.
From £25+VAT per month
Image is a key consideration in business, and your company’s address plays an important role. With our virtual mailbox service, you can use The Workstation’s location as your general trading address. That means you can give it out to customers and clients on your website and business cards, plus use it for official tasks such as banking.
In addition to protecting your privacy if you’re working from home, this service brings instant respectability to your business by linking you with a premium UK address in Harpenden. That means no more compromising on your work-life balance and no more being underestimated because of your unknown address. All your post will be sent on to you when it arrives, either via Royal Mail or by being scanned and emailed – the choice is yours.
- We also have a physical mailbox service available, which is ideal if you live nearby and would prefer to pick up your post in person.
- It’s important to note that a virtual mailbox is not suitable for use as a directors’ service address or a registered office address. Those services will need to be added to your order separately if required.
From £30+VAT per month
When opting for a physical mailbox at our Harpenden business centre, you get to use our location as your business trading address. This gives your company a professional image when contacting customers and clients, plus it keeps your home address private. You can use our address for all of your official correspondence with this service.
You will be allocated a physical mailbox in our attractive building, where our staff will place all of your post. This will then be available for you to access whenever it’s convenient, so there will be no delays in your business operations.
- If you’d rather have your post forwarded to your home address or scanned and emailed to you, please choose our virtual mailbox service.
- A physical mailbox on its own doesn’t act as a formal registered office address or a directors’ service address. To use our address for these purposes, you’ll need to add the appropriate products to your basket before checking out.
Berkhamsted Virtual Office –Claridge Court
Claridge Court in Berkhamsted is a great location for your business. We can offer you our range of Virtual Office Services; or if you are looking for a physical space, one of our contemporary, stylish serviced offices. Claridge Court also boasts an 8-person meeting room. The three-storey open-plan office space in HP4 is situated in the perfect spot, on the high street and close to the mainline station with direct links into London.