Virtual Offices in St Neots
For sole traders, individuals, or larger enterprises, our St Neots business centre provides a top-tier address without the physical office commitment. A standout advantage of a virtual office in St Neots is the ability to use our esteemed business centre address as your official trading address. This not only solidifies your local footprint but also, when showcased on your website, amplifies credibility and enhances your brand’s reputation. Given the importance search engines place on ranking businesses with a physical location, a virtual office becomes a pivotal tool to elevate your business presence in St Neots. By choosing a virtual office in St Neots, you’re not only saving money and building your reputation, but also streamlining your post handling; we can open, scan, and email your post, facilitating seamless document sharing. If you opt for in-person collection, we’ll notify you via text when your post is ready. Embracing a virtual office is a testament to a business’s progressive vision, offering unmatched advantages and adaptability.
Virtual Office Services
For legal use ONLY, choose Registered Office +/- Directors Service Address. For business use, choose Virtual Mailbox OR Physical Mailbox. For legal AND business use, choose Virtual Mailbox OR Physical Mailbox, and add Registered Office +/- Directors Service Address as an extra.
Registered Office + Directors Service Address
£95+VAT per annum.
HMRC and Companies House require all private limited companies in England and Wales to have a registered address for both the business itself and any directors who are listed. This is used for all official correspondence. If you’re not comfortable using your home address for this purpose but don’t want the cost of renting an office, The Workstation can provide you with both types of addresses.
Choosing to use our serviced offices to let in St Neots as your virtual office means you get a prestigious business address to dazzle clients with while avoiding unwanted work mail at home. Any official correspondence from governing bodies such as HMRC and Companies House will be automatically forwarded to you by Royal Mail so that you won’t miss anything important.
- Business owners who wish to use our offices in St Neots as their general trading address will need to add a physical mailbox or virtual mailbox to their basket before checking out. That way, all forms of correspondence will be forwarded on to you rather than just that from official bodies.
- Those who don’t need to use The Workstation’s address as a directors’ service address should choose our registered office address service instead.
Registered Office Address
£75+VAT per annum.
When registering a company in England or Wales, you must have a registered office address for your business. This is where Companies House, HMRC, and similar official bodies will send their correspondence.
Although you can use your home address, choosing the option of a virtual office enables you to better protect your privacy. Not only that, you get a premium address in the centre of St Neots to add prestige to your company. Rest assured that all official correspondence from HMRC, Companies House, and other governing bodies will be forwarded on to an address of your choice.
- Those who are intending to use our virtual offices in St Neots as their general trading address should add either a virtual mailbox or physical mailbox to their order. This will ensure all types of post are forwarded on to you.
- If you also wish to use The Workstation’s address as your directors’ service address, please select the registered office and directors’ service address product.
From £25+VAT per month
Freelancers who work from home and start-ups that don’t have a private office space can boost their company’s image with our virtual mailbox service. This enables you to use The Workstation’s serviced office as your general trading address for everything from customer contact to banking.
A virtual mailbox is ideal for protecting your privacy and avoiding unwanted solicitations and correspondence at your home address. It also gives you a prestigious location to list on your website and business cards without the cost of renting a physical office there. Don’t worry about missing anything because all your post will either be forwarded on to you by Royal Mail or scanned and emailed to you by us.
- Would you prefer to collect your correspondence in person? Pick our physical mailbox service instead.
- Please note that a virtual mailbox alone does not act as your official registered office address or a directors’ service address. To use our virtual office for those purposes, you’ll need to add those services to your order before checking out.
From £30+VAT per month
Protect your private address and enhance your company’s professional image with a physical mailbox at our serviced offices to let in St Neots. This product enables you to use The Workstation’s prestigious location as your general trading address, whether that’s for banking, correspondence with customers, or printing on your business cards and website.
We’ll allocate you a personal mailbox in our exclusive building, which you’ll be able to collect your post from in person whenever it’s convenient for you. That way, you won’t have to receive any work correspondence at home or give out your private address.
- Would you prefer to have your mail forwarded to your home address or sent via email? Pick our virtual mailbox services instead.
- Bear in mind that on its own, a physical mailbox does not function as a directors’ service address or your official registered business address. If you require those services, please add them to your order before you check out.
Bellingham House – St Neots Virtual Office
Our Bellingham House business centre is housed in a charming Grade II listed building that’s full of history and character, conveniently situated in the centre of St Neots, right on the corner of Huntingdon Street and Cambridge Street. With the virtual office within easy walking distance of both the town centre and mainline train station, it offers excellent transport links for popping in to collect your mail if you choose a physical mailbox service.
For those interested in a physical workspace, it boasts a range of well-equipped private serviced offices to rent.