Virtual Offices at Censeo House, St Albans
First impressions matter. Whether you’re a solo freelancer, brand new start-up, or established small business, you want to ensure potential clients, collaborators, and investors have a positive opinion of you right from the start. One key aspect of this is your location. Having a prestigious business address for your company indicates that you’re a successful professional, and encourages others to do business with you. For those who wish to enjoy these benefits without the expense of renting a physical workspace, our virtual offices in St Albans offer the perfect alternative.
Virtual Office Services
For legal use ONLY, choose Registered Office +/- Directors Service Address. For business use, choose Virtual Mailbox OR Physical Mailbox. For legal AND business use, choose Virtual Mailbox OR Physical Mailbox, and add Registered Office +/- Directors Service Address as an extra.
Registered Office + Directors Service Address
£95+VAT per annum.
Do you want clients and other stakeholders to see you as a thriving business right from the start? Are you hoping to keep your home address entirely confidential and separate from your company? Our registered office and directors’ service address package has the solution. It allows you to use The Workstation’s location for both types of address – fulfilling your requirements to HMRC and Companies House while gaining the credibility of a premium UK business address.
With this service, Royal Mail will automatically forward all official correspondence from governing bodies to an address of your choice. This means you can avoid unwanted work mail and still feel confident that you won’t miss anything important.
- Please note that to use our virtual offices in St Albans as your general trading address, you will need to add either a virtual mailbox or physical mailbox to your order.
- Those who don’t require a directors’ service address are recommended to choose our registered office address package instead.
Registered Office Address
£75+VAT per annum.
Are you looking for a way to dazzle collaborators and investors with a prestigious business address without having to spend money on a physical office space you won’t use? Are you reluctant to list your residential address as the official location of your company? Check out our registered office address package.
This enables you to list The Workstation’s business centre in St Albans as your formal office address, giving your company a more professional image while also keeping your home address private. Meanwhile, all official correspondence from HMRC, Companies House, and other governing bodies will be forwarded to you via Royal Mail for maximum convenience.
- Bear in mind that if you want to use our location as your company’s general trading address you must add either a physical mailbox or virtual mailbox to your order. Otherwise, you run the risk of not having other forms of correspondence sent on to you.
- If you also require a directors’ service address, please select our registered office and directors’ service address package instead.
From £25+VAT per month
Are you happy working from home, but uncomfortable giving out your private address to clients and customers? Do you want to project the image of a thriving business without having to fork out for expensive real estate you won’t use? Enter the virtual mailbox.
This package allows you to use our virtual offices in St Albans as the trading address for your company. That means you can put it on your website, business cards, invoices, marketing materials, and anywhere else it’s useful. You can then choose to have your post either forwarded to an address of your choice via Royal Mail or scanned and emailed to you by our trustworthy team – whichever you prefer. The end result is a better work-life balance for you, and a more prestigious impression for your business.
- If you live nearby and would rather collect your post in person from our business centre in St Albans, you might prefer our physical mailbox package.
- If you want to use The Workstation for a directors’ service address and/or registered office address, please add those options to your basket before checkout.
From £30+VAT per month
Are you searching for a way to maintain a better work-life balance when working from home? Do you want to enjoy a more prestigious image for your company without renting out a full office space? Are you fed up of receiving tons of irritating work mail at your home address? Our physical mailbox package is here to help.
With this service, you are allocated a personal mailbox in our impressive serviced office building in St Albans, which you can list as your general trading address on your business cards and for any other work-related purpose you require. When your post arrives, our diligent team will leave it in your mailbox, and you’ll have flexible access to pop by and pick it up when it’s convenient. It’s a cost-effective way to have a base for your company away from home and benefit from the respectability of a top business address.
- If you would rather have your post forwarded to you by Royal Mail or scanned and sent digitally, you might prefer our virtual mailbox package.
- If you are hoping to use our virtual offices in St Albans as a directors’ service address and/or registered office address, please add those options to your order before checking out.
St. Albans – Censeo House Virtual Office
Censeo House is a stunning Grade II listed Georgian building that has been thoughtfully refurbished to offer a well-equipped office space that retains the character of its original architecture. In addition to our virtual office packages, it provides a creative and productive work environment with fully managed services and all the modern features required to run a thriving business. Our Meeting Lounge offers a 6-person meeting table as well as two soft-furnished break-out areas.
Our business centre boasts a prime spot in historic St Albans, within walking distance of the eye-catching cathedral and bustling town centre. It’s also in close proximity to the train station, giving you excellent transport links into London and other key areas.
If you have any questions about the services we provide, please contact us here at The Workstation – we’ll be delighted to help!