Virtual Offices at Arquen House, St Albans
It doesn’t matter what industry you operate in or how big your turnover is – having a premium business address gives your company a big advantage. From solo freelancers to up-and-coming small businesses, every professional will benefit from the added credibility it provides. Not to mention, you’ll enjoy a greater work-life balance by keeping your home address private. So what if you’d rather not splash out on expensive real estate you won’t use? Our virtual offices in St Albans have the perfect solution.
Virtual Office Services
For legal use ONLY, choose Registered Office +/- Directors Service Address. For business use, choose Virtual Mailbox OR Physical Mailbox. For legal AND business use, choose Virtual Mailbox OR Physical Mailbox, and add Registered Office +/- Directors Service Address as an extra.
Registered Office + Directors Service Address
£95+VAT per annum.
You’re probably already aware of the requirement for all private limited companies in England and Wales to have an official address for both the business itself and the listed directors. If you’re looking to give your company a head start and boost your professional image, The Workstation can provide both types of address.
This is a fantastic way for those without a separate office space to keep their residential address private and gain respectability by being associated with a premium UK business address. Meanwhile, Royal Mail will automatically forward all formal correspondence from HMRC, Companies House, and other governing bodies to you, so there’s no risk of missing important documentation.
- Do you want to use The Workstation as your general trading address? Please add either a virtual mailbox or physical mailbox to your basket before checking out to ensure all forms of correspondence are forwarded to you.
- Don’t need a directors’ service address? Our registered office address package will probably be more suitable for you.
Registered Office Address
£75+VAT per annum.
When you set up a company in England or Wales, you are required by HMRC and Companies House to have an official registered office address. This is where they will send all formal correspondence. Our package lets you use The Workstation’s virtual offices in St Albans for this purpose as a welcome alternative to using your home address.
In addition to the extra privacy, your company will benefit from instant credibility by being linked with our prestigious location. Don’t worry, all official correspondence from governing bodies will be automatically forwarded to you via Royal Mail, allowing your business to continue operating uninterrupted.
- Do you intend to use our location as your general trading address? You’ll need to select either a physical mailbox or virtual mailbox as well as this option.
- Do you need a directors’ service address too? We recommend choosing our registered office and directors’ service address package instead.
From £25+VAT per month
Image is a key concern for freelancers and small business owners alike. You want a prestigious location to prove to clients that you’re worth taking seriously but don’t want to shell out money on expensive office space if it’s not necessary. At the same time, you want to protect your privacy and work-life balance while working from home. If this sounds like you, you’re going to love our virtual mailbox package.
This entitles you to use our serviced office in St Albans as your company’s trading address. You can put it on your business cards, invoices, website, and any other marketing materials, using it for everything from customer contact to banking. You can then choose to have your post forwarded to you in the mail, or scanned and sent digitally by our expert team. Your home address stays confidential, and your business continues running smoothly – a real win-win!
- Do you live close to St Albans and would rather collect your correspondence in person? Our physical mailbox might be just what you’re looking for.
- Would you like to use The Workstation for your directors’ service address and/or registered office address? Kindly select those options in addition to this one before checking out.
From £30+VAT per month
Working from home can make it harder to keep your professional life and private life from merging together. Luckily, our physical mailbox package is here to help. It gives your company a base in the form of a personal mailbox at our serviced office in St Albans, which you can use as your business address for everything from marketing and banking to corresponding with customers.
Our team will place all your post in your mailbox, and you can come and collect it whenever it’s convenient. This service gives you the added credibility of a premium UK location for your business while also preventing you from receiving lots of work mail at your home. All without the expense of renting a full office space!
- Would you prefer to have your correspondence forwarded to you by Royal Mail or emailed to you by our team? We recommend you check out our virtual mailbox option.
- Do you need to use The Workstation for your directors’ service address and/or registered office address? Please add those options to your order before you check out.
St. Albans – Arquen House Virtual Office
Once part of the neighbouring Abbey National Boys’ School, Arquen House is a characterful building featuring elegant stained-glass windows, Gothic arches, and authentic decorative corbels. It’s been carefully converted into a contemporary business centre that retains its historic character. As well as hosting our virtual offices in St Albans, it offers stylish serviced office suites featuring a range of professional managed services.
Situated in a prime spot in the heart of bustling St Albans, Arquen House stands within sight of the city’s stunning cathedral. It’s in close proximity to numerous shops and eateries, and boasts excellent transport links into London and the surrounding areas.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team if you have any questions about the packages we provide – we’ll be more than happy to help.