Virtual Offices in Southampton
No matter what industry you work in or how large your company is, having a respectable business address gives you a big advantage. It shows potential clients, customers, investors, and collaborators that you’re worth taking seriously and gives your company a truly professional image. For freelancers and small businesses who don’t want the expense of hiring a physical office space, this can seem like a tall order. Our virtual offices in Southampton have the answer you’re looking for.
Virtual Office Products
Here at The Workstation, we’re proud to offer four different kinds of virtual office services to boost your business: Registered Office and Directors’ Service Address, Registered Office Address, Virtual Mailbox, and Physical Mailbox.
The information below outlines each option in more detail, to help you decide which will be the most beneficial for your needs.
Registered Office and Service Address
£95+VAT per annum.
Are you a newly established business wanting to give yourself the best start? Our registered office and directors’ service address package might be perfect for you. It allows you to use our virtual offices in Southampton for both purposes, so you don’t have to worry about receiving a flood of unwanted work correspondence at your home. On top of that, your company will benefit from the prestige of a premium UK business address without the need to splash out on costly office space.
Having these addresses is a requirement for all private limited companies in England and Wales. You can rest assured that if you use this service, all official correspondence from governing bodies such as HMRC and Companies House will be forwarded to an address of your choice – keeping your business running smoothly.
- Please note that if you want to use The Workstation as your general trading address, you’ll need also to order a virtual mailbox or physical mailbox. Without adding these, other forms of correspondence won’t be sent to you.
- If you don’t need a virtual office for a directors’ service address, we recommend selecting our registered office address package instead.
Registered Office Address
£75+VAT per annum.
You need to have a formal office address registered with HMRC and Companies House in order to set up a company in England and Wales. If you want to avoid compromising your work-life balance but don’t have a separate office space, you can choose to use The Workstation’s address for this purpose.
When you use us for your registered company address, you can keep your residential address private. You’ll also enjoy a more professional image thanks to being associated with our highly respected location in Southampton. That’s a definite win-win scenario! All official correspondence from governing bodies will be automatically forwarded on to you by Royal Mail for your convenience.
- It’s important to note that if you are intending to list our virtual offices in Southampton as your trading address, you have to choose either a virtual mailbox or a physical mailbox in addition to this option.
- If you want to use The Workstation as a directors’ service address, please select the registered office and directors’ service address package instead.
£20+VAT per month – Save 15% on annual subscriptions.
For freelancers and small businesses, location is a key concern. You want to prove yourself to prospective clients by having a prestigious address but don’t want the unnecessary expense of renting a physical office space in such a desirable location. You’re happy working from home, but don’t relish the thought of giving out your residential address to customers or receiving tons of work mail at your house.
This is where our virtual mailbox comes in. You’ll get all the credibility of a top business address without breaking the bank and keep your home address completely confidential. You can use our location for everything from banking to customer contact. Meanwhile, all of your correspondence will be either forwarded on to you via Royal Mail or scanned and emailed to you by us here at The Workstation. The choice is yours.
- Do you live within easy reach of our business centre and want to pick up your post in person instead? Our physical mailbox package is the answer.
- Would you like to use our location for your directors’ service address and/or registered office address? You’ll need to select those options separately and add them to your order.
£28+VAT per month – Save 15% on annual subscriptions.
Do you want an impressive business address to wow customers and clients? Do you want to be able to receive post at a location outside of your home without splurging on a full office? You’re going to love our physical mailbox package.
This allows you to use our virtual offices in Southampton as your general trading address, whether that’s on your business cards, invoices, website, marketing materials, or anywhere else you can think of. We’ll allocate you a personal mailbox in our striking building, which you can access to collect your correspondence at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Would it be easier to have your post forwarded on to you in the post or via email? We recommend choosing our virtual mailbox service instead.
- Do you intend to use The Workstation for a directors’ service address and/or registered office address? Please add those options to your basket before checking out.
Director General’s House Virtual Office
Director General’s House is a striking Grade II listed Regency building that’s been fully refurbished inside to offer a range of modern serviced offices to rent. In addition to our virtual office packages, you can find well-equipped private suites, professional business lounges for meetings and collaboration, and desk space in our welcoming open-plan areas.
Situated overlooking The Avenue – the main arterial route into Southampton – our business centre provides easy access to the motorway networks of the M27 and M3, Southampton Central railway station, and also Southampton International Airport. In addition to these excellent transport links, it’s within walking distance of the city centre and has a wealth of local amenities. The location is particularly convenient for those working in legal or related industries thanks to its close proximity to the Courthouse.
If you’re looking for a break from working at home, we also provide business lounges, private office space, and desk space at our fully serviced business centre in the bustling city of Southampton.