Virtual Offices in Radlett
Sole traders, businesses, and individuals in Radlett can enjoy the benefits of a prestigious address at our business centre without the associated costs. The allure of a virtual office in Radlett is the ability to use our esteemed business centre address as your trading address. This not only strengthens your presence in the local market but also, when highlighted on your website, adds a layer of trustworthiness. Given the emphasis search engines place on businesses with a physical location, a virtual office is a smart move for elevating your business in Radlett. By choosing a virtual office here, you’re not only saving money and enhancing your reputation but also modernising your post management. We handle your post with precision, scanning and emailing it directly to you. And for those who prefer a hands-on approach, we’ll notify you when there’s something waiting. Embracing a virtual office is a nod to both tradition and innovation, blending the best of both worlds for your business.
Virtual Office Services
For legal use ONLY, choose Registered Office +/- Directors Service Address. For business use, choose Virtual Mailbox OR Physical Mailbox. For legal AND business use, choose Virtual Mailbox OR Physical Mailbox, and add Registered Office +/- Directors Service Address as an extra.
Registered Office + Directors Service Address
£95+VAT per annum.
There are plenty of requirements you need to be aware of when setting up a private limited company in England and Wales. Among these is the need to have an address for the business itself and any listed directors, where Companies House, HMRC, and other governing bodies can send their official correspondence. The Workstation can provide you with both types of address.
Using our virtual offices in Radlett for this serves the dual purpose of bestowing a professional image on your company thanks to our prestigious location while simultaneously keeping your home address private. All formal correspondence from bodies such as HMRC and Companies House will be forwarded to you by Royal Mail, so there’s no risk of you missing important letters.
- Businesses wishing to use our business centre as their general trading address will need to add either a virtual or physical mailbox to their order to have other forms of correspondence forwarded on.
- Those who don’t want to use The Workstation as a directors’ trading address can select the registered office address service instead.
Registered Office Address
£75+VAT per annum.
All companies registered in England and Wales are required to have a formal registered office address. This is where governing bodies such as Companies House and HMRC will send any official correspondence. As an alternative to using your home address, you can list our premium Radlett serviced offices for this purpose.
Doing so is a fantastic way to increase your company’s credibility by associating it with the premium location of our virtual offices. At the same time, you can avoid having unwanted correspondence sent to your home address. Rest assured that all official letters from HMRC, Companies House, and other governing bodies will be automatically forwarded to you by Royal Mail for your convenience.
- If you would like to use our virtual offices in Radlett as your general trading address, we kindly ask that you add either a physical or virtual mailbox to your basket. This will ensure that all forms of correspondence are sent on to you.
- Do you also require a directors’ service address? Please choose the registered office and directors’ service address option.
From £25+VAT per month
When you’re a freelancer or small business operating from your own home, it can be tricky to run your business successfully while also keeping your address private. That’s where a virtual mailbox comes in. You can use our virtual offices in Radlett as your company’s general trading address – listing it on your website, printing it on your business cards, and giving it out to banks, customers, and any other relevant parties.
This not only ensures your personal and professional lives stay separate, but it also helps your business stand out from the crowd by having a respectable UK address. All your correspondence will then be forwarded to an address of your choice by Royal Mail or scanned and emailed to you by us here at The Workstation. This ensures your company continues running smoothly.
- If you live near Radlett and prefer to pick up your post in person, our physical mailbox service may suit you better.
- Please note that on its own, a virtual mailbox will not act as your registered office address or a directors’ service address. If you require those services, please add the appropriate product to your order.
From £30+VAT per month
The Workstation’s physical mailbox package means that you will be allocated your own private mailbox here at our serviced office in Radlett. You can use our location as your company’s general trading address, whether that’s for contacting customers or doing your business’s banking. You’ll also be able to list our high-end address on your website and business cards, showing clients that you’re worth taking seriously.
Our conscientious staff will place all your post in your mailbox, and you’ll have access to come and collect it at a time that’s convenient for you. You could even choose to get some work done at a coworking desk when you pop in!
- If you’d rather have your correspondence sent on to you in the post or electronically, our virtual mailbox option might be preferable.
- Remember that a physical mailbox alone doesn’t function as a directors’ service address or formal registered office address. Companies that require those services should add them to the basket before checking out.
Radlett – Centre 42 Virtual Office
Centre 42 is our Radlett based business centre; a charming Grade II listed Victorian conversion with six well-equipped and fully serviced offices to rent.
You’ll find Centre 42 in the heart of Radlett town centre, just a short walk from the mainline railway station. With direct trains getting you to London in around 20 minutes, the business centre benefits from excellent transport links as well as plenty of useful local amenities.