Virtual Office in Abingdon
Are you a freelancer or small start-up hoping to benefit from a prestigious business address without splashing out on hiring an office space? Do you want to keep your home life and professional life separate? Our virtual offices in Abingdon might be the ideal solution for you. You’ll be able to impress clients and boost your company’s credibility – all at an affordable cost.
Virtual Office Products
We have four varieties of virtual office services here at Merchant House in Abingdon: Registered Office and Directors’ Service Address, Registered Office Address, Virtual Mailbox, and Physical Mailbox. Each fulfils slightly different requirements, so have a read of the details below to see which will be the best fit for your company. Many business owners choose to use more than one!
Registered Office and Service Address
£95+VAT per annum.
For official correspondence, Companies House and HMRC require all private limited companies in England and Wales to have a registered address for the business and also any directors who are listed. You can use your home address for this purpose. However, using our virtual offices in Abingdon instead gives you some extra privacy. Not only that, our premium address lends your company a more professional image when dealing with clients and customers.
You don’t have to worry about missing important mail when you use a virtual office because all official correspondence will be forwarded to you automatically by Royal Mail.
- Do you want to use our serviced office as the general trading address for your company? Please add a virtual mailbox or physical mailbox to your order before checking out to ensure that all forms of correspondence are sent on to you.
- No need for a directors’ service address? You might find that our registered office address service better suits your needs.
Registered Office Address
£75+VAT per annum.
When you register a company in England or Wales, you are required to have an official registered office address. This serves as your business’s formal address and is where Companies House, HMRC, and similar governing bodies will send official correspondence to.
If you don’t have an office of your own, choosing to use our virtual offices in Oxfordshire for this purpose is an effective way to keep your home and private life separate. It also gives you a prestigious address in Abingdon to associate your business with. All official mail from places such as HMRC and Companies House will be forwarded to you to keep your operations running smoothly.
- Those who wish to use The Workstation as their general trading address will need to add either a physical or virtual mailbox service to their basket. That way, all forms of correspondence can be sent to an address of your choice.
- Do you need a directors’ service address and a registered office address? Please choose the registered office and directors’ service address product instead.
£20+VAT per month – Save 15% on annual subscriptions.
Your company’s address is a key part of its image and using our virtual offices in Abingdon as your general trading address adds instant legitimacy to your business. With our virtual mailbox service, you’ll be able to print our address on your business cards and website, plus use it for banking and corresponding with customers. All without the expense of renting a physical office space!
Opting for a virtual mailbox also has the added benefit of protecting your privacy when you work from home, as well as making it easier to draw a boundary between your personal life and professional life. Your post will be sent to you by Royal Mail or scanned and emailed to you by us here at The Workstation to allow your business to continue functioning at full capacity.
- Those who would rather pick up their post from us in person should opt for our physical mailbox service instead.
- A virtual mailbox on its own does not function as either a directors’ service address or a formal registered office Please add those services to your order if you wish to use our virtual office for those purposes.
£28+VAT per month – Save 15% on annual subscriptions.
Opting for a physical mailbox at our virtual offices in Abingdon is an effective way to keep your home address private and boost your company’s image. Whether you’re a solo freelancer or a new start-up without a private office space, you can use The Workstation as your general trading address.
Having our premium location on your website and business cards adds instant credibility to your business, and you can use the mailbox for everything from customer contact to banking. You’ll be issued with a private mailbox in our impressive building and will be able to come and pick up your post at your own convenience.
- Those who would rather have their post forwarded to their home address or sent via email should go for our virtual mailbox option.
- Please note that a physical mailbox doesn’t act as a directors’ service address or your official registered office address. You’ll need to add those services to your order separately if you want to use The Workstation’s address in that way.
Abingdon Virtual Office – Merchant House
Our Merchant House business centre in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, is an attractive Grade II listed building dating back to the 17th century. As well as utilising it as a virtual office, you can choose to rent a private serviced office or make use of our co-working hot desks. Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur looking for a place to work without distractions or an SME with a meeting to host, we’ve got you covered with flexible terms and top-notch facilities.
Situated in the centre of town, Merchant House is just 1.3 miles off the A34, which is the main route between Abingdon and Oxford. It’s within easy walking distance of the high street and all its amenities, and just a short drive from the train station.
If you have any questions about which virtual office services your business should opt for, feel free to contact the friendly team here at The Workstation. We’ll be more than happy to get your calls answered and help you out!
If you find yourself in need of a professional space to work or meet clients, as well as providing virtual offices in Oxfordshire, we also have serviced offices to rent in our fully equipped business centre.