The Consultant’s Suite at Director General’s House is now open and available for hire on an hourly basis.
This specially designed and well-equipped office and meeting room offers a dedicated, private and calming space for therapy practitioners to meet with clients in Southampton.
Take a Look Inside The Consultant’s Suite
Our new therapy room offers a calm and serene setting through careful and considered features and design.
The Consultant Suite at Director General’s House is:
- Temperature controlled
- Dual aspect – offering plenty of natural light and good ventilation
- Decorated with neutral colours Fully furnished and equipped with a desk, table, chairs, floor lamps, and:
- A Treatment couch,
- Private lockers for the storage of confidential files,
- And a white noise sound conditioner to prevent intrusive noise distractions and encourage focus.
Access to our therapy room also includes the use of:
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Small waiting area
On street parking is also available.
How to Book The Consultant’s Suite
It’s really easy to book a meeting room at our Southampton business centre. Just head over to our ‘Book a Meeting Room’ page and select your location and an available time and date. Follow the instructions on the online booking form to confirm your reservation. If you have any questions or would like assistance with your booking, please feel free to get in touch by email or by giving us a call on 01727 260 177.