The Consultant’s Suite at Director General’s House is now open and available for hire on an hourly basis.
This specially designed and well-equipped office and meeting room offers a dedicated, private and calming space for therapy practitioners to meet with clients in Southampton.
Take a Look Inside The Consultant’s Suite
Our new therapy room offers a calm and serene setting through careful and considered features and design.
The Consultant Suite at Director General’s House is:
- Temperature controlled
- Dual aspect – offering plenty of natural light and good ventilation
- Decorated with neutral colours Fully furnished and equipped with a desk, table, chairs, floor lamps, and:
- A Treatment couch,
- Private lockers for the storage of confidential files,
- And a white noise sound conditioner to prevent intrusive noise distractions and encourage focus.
Access to our therapy room also includes the use of:
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Small waiting area
On street parking is also available.
How to Book The Consultant’s Suite
If you are booking The Consultant’s Suite for the first-time, you’ll need to become a member of The Workstation. Annual membership cost £15 (+VAT). Once you’re signed up you can book The Consultant’s Suite as many times as you like throughout your yearly membership at an hourly rate of £10 (+VAT).
The easiest way to book is online through our Passport app — but if you have any questions or would like assistance with your booking, please feel free to get in touch by email or by giving us a call on 01727 260 177.