Need to Report a Fault at Your Building?
It’s now easier than ever to do with our new online repair reporting system.
When things don’t work how they should or are in need of a repair or replacement, we want to make sure that reporting these problems is as simple as possible for all our busy business clients at The Workstation. So we’ve introduced a quick and easy-to-use online reporting system, where you can tell us about any on-site issues immediately, allowing us to get to work doing what we can to get things back to normal for you as soon as possible.
Find out how to report a fault online at The Workstation by reading the guide below.
How to Report a Fault at The Workstation
Here’s how to report a fault online at The Workstation:
- To get started, click on the new ‘Report a Fault’ link on our website. You can find this in the main menu in between the ‘Blog’ and ‘Login’ links at the top of the page.
- Once you’ve clicked on this link, you’ll be taken to another page which asks you to choose between reporting a fault at a commercial property or a residential property. Select the ‘commercial property’ option to report a fault at your premises.
- You’ll then be taken to a page and asked to select an image icon/description that best describes the issue at your building.
- When you’ve chosen from the options available, you’ll be asked a few more quick questions in relation to the issue.
- You can also attach up to five photos, which we recommend as it usually helps give us a much better idea of what’s going on and what we need to do to get it sorted.
- Once that’s done, all that’s left to do is confirm and send – and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible to let you know what we’re doing to fix the problem.
And that’s it! Quick and simple, just like we promised.
–But if you do have any questions or problems regarding our new online repair reporting system, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here.