About the Workstation
The Workstation is a large and ever-growing network of professional shared office sites for new and growing businesses based in and around Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire.
The role encompasses several different tasks but some of the key day to day duties are:
- Generating and sending out Availability lists and quotes
- Supervised negotiating of license agreements
- Managing and executing renewal agreements
- Enforcing clauses within the license agreements
- Ensure the smooth running of their allocated business centres
- Handling of legal documentation and signage of said documents
- Operational tasks relating to the property such as:
· Organising painting & decoration
· Key handovers
· Inventory checks
· IT & phone system set up
- Dealing with utility bill management
- Other general operational duties
- Query handling
- Liaising with contacts via telephone, email & face to face
- Working closely with other team members
What are we looking for?
To be considered for this position, The Workstation would like to see a number of the following aspects demonstrated:
- Ideally a background as an administrator from a Property / Estate Agents / Lettings business
- Strong IT and app skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Highly organised
- Excellent grasp of MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to commit to a freelance role based in St Albans
What do we offer?
Remuneration: (available on successful application) based on Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM. Parking is available on onsite.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com