By law all websites must show the following minimum information:
1 .The name of the service provider must be given somewhere easily accessible on the site. This might differ from the trading name and any such difference should be explained – e.g. “XYZ.com is the trading name of XYZ Enterprises Limited.”
2. The email address of the service provider must be given. It is not sufficient to include a ‘contact us’ form without also providing an email address.
3. The geographic address of the service provider must be given. A PO Box is unlikely to suffice as a geographic address; but a registered office address would. If the business is a company, the registered office address must be included in any event.
4. If a company, the company’s registration number should also be given.
5. If a company, the place of registration should be stated (e.g. “ABC New Co Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1234567”).
6. If the business is a member of a trade or professional association, membership details, including any registration number, should be provided.
7. If the business has a VAT number, it should be stated – even if the website is not being used for e-commerce transactions.
As many people now operate their business from home and don’t want to show their own address on their website that do, and due to e-communications and on line payments, only a very small amount of physical mail is actually generated. We are therefore offering you the opportunity to use the Arquen House address in St Albans as the address on your website with a simple mail forwarding facility. Alternatively use our Directors Service Address which will protect your privacy further.
We charge £100 per annum for the use of the address on your website and we will send up to 25 items of mail during the year on a weekly basis FREE OF CHARGE.
If you have a limited company we can also offer you our Registered Office Address which allows you to use our address as your Registered Office and receive mail from Companies House/HMRC an other statutory mail.
For further information contact Dominic on 01727 260 177 or email email@example.com. To request a call back click here